Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Studio M - Whose That Girl

Hey everyone! 
So it seems that as soon as my nails finally get to a nice length,something always happens. 
Like this -


Argh! I was opening my freezer when this happened! It is now a very sad nubbin compared to my others. So todays nails is one I found that I hadn't got round to posting.




This was bought in a blog sale ages ago and I've never really got round to using it. I love the color but it is so hard to work with. This is 3 coats and you can still see brush marks.


5 comments:

  1. Sorry about the nail! :( But the blue is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, this color is fabulous. LOVE. Also, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the super sweet comment about my wedding. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. Stay fabulous. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame about the formula, but thecolour is amazing! I hate when my nails snap or break :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the color but based on your review, it doesn't seem like a good nail polish to try out. I will be going to find other else then.

    ReplyDelete