Tuesday, 1 May 2012

NOTD Coral Earthquake

Hello everyone. 

Hope you all had a great weekend,let's hope that's the last we see of the April showers. How are we in May already?! This year is going so fast. 

I had a massive breakage on my nails last week so I decided to file them all down. They are a lot shorter now.

I thought I would go for something to lift my spirits on my nails and something summery.

Cue Barry M - Coral. I love how bright this polish is. This is 2 coats,one was good but you could still see my nail line so I added another.


I haven't used a crackle polish in a while so I thought I'd add a white one. W7 have to be the best range when it comes to crackle polishes. They crackle so much better than other brands I use. I used Earthquake White




8 comments:

  1. Barry m Coral is gorgeous! It looks so pretty on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coral colour, we need some brightness with this gloomy weather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coral is beautiful! Perfect for a summer mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog with so many interesting and inspiring posts! Love your work:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coral colour ir SWEET :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this nail polish, it really is such a lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete