Monday, 16 April 2012

Nail Polish Stash Part 1

Today I'm going to be showing you my stash of nail polish. 

Here's where my things are kept. In my bedroom at the bottom of Grace's cot. 

I only live in a 1 bedroom flat so there's not much room.


The storage stackers are available from Wilkinsons (UK shop) here. They store quite a few polishes and for £3 for 3 you can't go wrong. The box with other nail stuff in is also from Wilkinsons here.

Today I'll be showing you what is in the stackers first.

Want to see what is in them? 

 Read on.

1st Stacker


Stored in here is Barry M ,E.L.F, MUA, Primark Neon Polishes and the bottles along the sides are base & top coats.

2nd stacker


In here as you can probably tell are O.P.I & China Glaze polishes

3rd Stacker


In here are polishes I've bought from stores like H&M,Primark,Dorothy Perkins and Claire's.

4th Stacker


There is American brands in this one like Sinful Colors,Essie,Sally Hansen crackles with W7 polishes and crackles (English brand)

 If you want to know what a certain polish is,just leave a comment and I'll let you know. Check back tomorrow for part 2.



2 comments:

  1. If you ever have problems storing them I'll glad store them in my house for you ;) some of them will go missing though haha. I love how neatly the barry m bottles line up

    ReplyDelete
  2. PARABENS PELO BLOG! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete