Monday, 26 March 2012

NOTD - Neon Spring

My sister knows how much of an obsession I have with nail varnish,sometimes she feeds this habit. She is always buying me nail varnishes that she sees that she thinks I'd like. She's probably reading this now so Hi Siobhan! 

She came to my house the other day with some varishes that she had picked up from Primark. These are different to the previous ones that they sold - here's an old post featuring the previous ones

The new ones are smaller and there are alot more choice.
Here are the ones that I got.

None of the varnishes had names on them.
 They applied ok,the pink and orange only needed 1 coat but I only have short nails at the moment so didnt need a lot of varnish. The yellow and green however needed 2 coats.

Onto the NOTD

Neon Spring



What I Used

Index,Middle,Ring,Little - Primark Neon Colours
Thumb - Barry M - Pale Blue
On Each Nail - China Glaze - Snow Globe




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway and posting it on your sidebar! :)
    I love the colours, I neeeeed to get this set for myself haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome :)
    Only £2 at Primark and they have other sets aswell xx

    ReplyDelete