Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Nail Polish Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Vee at Love Lipstick And Glitter 
 
Here are the rules:

You have to answer all 10 questions
You have to pass this on to 5 other bloggers
Let the other bloggers know you’ve tagged them by leaving them a comment

Let’s get into it!

How many nail polishes do you have?

I have 144! And there are so many more that I want right now!

What is you favorite brand of nail polish?

O.P.I! Defiantly my faveourite.

Do you like Crackle polish or do you hate it?

I like it. You can update a worn mani with it and sometimes it's really pretty.

What brand was your first nail polish?

I didnt get into nail polish until I was older and could afford. I think it was probably the polishes from Bodycare. The Technic ones. Only 99p!

If you were going to have a nail polish line what would you call it?

I would say Angelica but someone has already taken that. So i'll go with Grace B. My beautiful little girls name.

What nail polish color doesn’t compliment you?

Black. I can do black tips. If I do wear it everyone is really surprised. It just washes me out.

Name 2 of your best nail art finds.

Acrylic paint. Thanks to Leslie,it is alot easier to do nail art. I can only think of one!

What was the best nail polish gift you have received?

Any type of nail polish gift is the best present!

Make a speech thanking the blogger who tagged you!

Vee,thanks for tagging me! Ive never been tagged before! And i think i have a long way to go to catch up to the amount of nail polishes you have.

Tag! You’re it!
 
Jane @ Nailside

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tag sweets; I'm going to get to this over the weekend x

    ReplyDelete