Sunday, 12 February 2012

February Photo Challenge Day 8-12

I knew that I would get get behind as soon as I started this. 

Here's a catch up for 8-12

8. Sun

There has been NO sun where I live for days. Just horrible rain. This is from a clock that my brother brought back from his holiday last year. I'd love to be sitting watching that scene.
9. Front Door

My front door from inside.
10. Self Potrait

This picture was taken last year at Grace's christening.

11. Makes You Happy 

I love this! I can watch it all the time and never get bored. My faveorite episode is TOW The Truth About London with fun aunt Rachel. Always has me laughing so hard!

12. Inside your closet

Inside my closet. My clothes go from going out dresses,summer tops,winter tops,cardigans. The other clothes that dont fit in here are in a chest of drawers. Ive got loads more in the drawers under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment