Saturday, 4 February 2012

February Photo Challenge Day 1-4

So today is something completely different to nails! Even though I'm a few days behind I'm going to be doing  February photo a day challenge created by Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim

Here's the challenge.


To get me caught up here's 1 - 4.

1. Your View Today

Today like every other day is being spent watching cbeebies with my little girl. I think i'm beginning to like it more than her.
2. Words

I love receiving letters in the post,todays letter is from my best friend who lives in Hereford. We used to write to each other years ago but then technology got the way so I decided to start writing again. I always find it therapeutic.
3. Hands

My hand.
 4. A Stranger


The very nice delivery man who kindly let my boyfriend take his picture.


If you are doing the challenge link me. I love seeing the other picture that people have taken.




2 comments: