Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Blue Sea

Helloooo :)
Well I'm finally back. My laptop is not working with me right now. I can't get anything back so I've given up trying. So here's a mani I did yesterday.

Blue Sea

This was so hard to photograph. I did a bit of sponging here. First I sponged the white on,then Barry M - Pale Blue and on top of that Barry M - Silver Sea.


What I Used


1. China Glaze - White On White
2. Barry M - 217 Silver Sea
3. Barry M - 306 Pale Blue

Hopefully i'll be back to normal on the blogging front.

Speak soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice combination!! Super modern and innovative! I have to say that the bests I´ve seen were in Argentina. Next to the apartment in buenos aires I was staying, there was a beauty salon in which they painted the french style plus a little drawing of a flower or anything you wanted. Employees there were so talented!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete