Sunday, 15 May 2011

Gifts From America

There are so many nice nail varnishes available in America that you can't get over here in the U.K. When my sister went to America recently to visit my mum I expected her to bring me something back but not theses! I've been looking for any Orly nail varnishes for ages!

L-R
Orly - Purple Crush
Finger Paints - Laugh My Art Off
Nina Ulta Pro - Orange Flame

In this picture Finger Paints & Nina Ultra Pro are the other way around.


All these were with 2 coats. 

Also she picked me these up

This is a double ended nail brush. On one end is a detailing brush and the other a dotting tool.



Some nail art decals



I recently made an order with E.L.F so I'll be posting about them soon.

(what a rubbish title to this post!)

Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment