Sunday, 17 April 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Ive been interested in nail varnish and painting my nails since I was 17. Since then my love has grown and so has my collection. I love reading other people's blogs and seeing the fabulous designs they have come up with. I don't claim to be a professional,one day i hope to be though. I'm hoping to do a college course soon. I dont think theres much more to tell you so let's kicked off with my first nail of the day. Please excuse the chipped nail varnish,I have been wearing this since Friday.


Spring In My Step


What I Used


1. W7 - Shade 61 Spearmint
2. Barry M - 308 Berry Ice Cream
3. Nail Art Pen - White

Not Pictured
Base Coat : 2true - Shade No.1
Top Coat: Seche Vite

The rhinestones I bought from ebay,from this seller : shop4femme
300 for £1.99 and free p+p.

The flowers are stickers I also bought from ebay,from this seller : Merci-My-Darling
£1.29 and 80p p+p

Hope you enjoyed my first notd.
Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment