Friday, 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding

I love weddings,the whole excitement of planning every last detail to the exchange of vows and of course what the bride is wearing. Unless you've been living under a rock you cant miss the hype of the royal wedding that has happened today. I think it was beautiful and Kate looked stunning.

A royal wedding manicure was needed today just to set it off and heres mine.

I Do



Close Up



What I Used



1. Collection 2000 - I'm not sure on the name as it's rubbed off but it is red.
2. Technic Neon Nails - Blue Lagoon
3. Nail Art Pen - Red
4. Nail Art Pen - Glitter but with bigger specks
5. Nail Art Pen - White
6. Nail Art Pen - Glitter

Speak soon

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Love the thumb nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute, and so well done! My lines would be all over the place.

    I'm a new follower and really enjoy your blog! Cute layout too :) x

    Jade By The Sea
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jade,it took alot of patience and a very steady hand!
    Thanks for following :)
    x

    ReplyDelete